Students enrolled for Spring 2022 and beyond visit https://english.wsu.ac.kr for updated information
Ashley Roy Cheeseman
- +82 42-629-6610
- W12, #504-2
- Chef in Switzerland
- The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa 총괄
Jang Yun jeong
- +82 42-630-9253
- W13, #807
- Bachelor Degree in Food & Nutrition, Yonsei University, Korea
- Master Degree in Foodservice & Restaurant Management, Yonsei University, Korea
- Ph.D. in Foodservice & Restaurant Management, Yonsei University, Korea
- Ph.D. in Hospitality Management, Iowa State University
- Florida State University, College of Business, Dedman School of Hospitality, Research faculty
- Florida State University, College of Business, Dedman School of Hospitality, Adjunct professor
- Certified Hospitality Educator (CHE), American Hotel & Lodging Association, USA
- GS Retail Co., Food Service Business
- OURHOME Co., Food Service Business
- Jang, Y.J. (2021). The role of customer familiarity in evaluating green servicescape: an investigation in the coffee shop context, International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management [SSCI].
- Jang, Y.J. (2020). The role of stakeholder engagement in environmental sustainability: A moderation analysis of chain affiliation. Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Research [SSCI].
- Jang, Y.J., Zheng, T. (2019). Assessment of the Environmental Sustainability of Restaurants in the U.S.: The effects of restaurant characteristics on environmental sustainability performance. Journal of Foodservice Business Research [SCOPUS],23, 133-148.
- Jang, Y.J., Zheng, T. Bosselman, R.H (2017). Top managers’ environmental values, leadership, and stakeholder engagement in promoting environmental sustainability in the restaurant industry. International Journal of Hospitality Management [SSCI], 63, 101-111.
- Jang, Y.J. (2016). Environmental Sustainability Management in the Foodservice Industry: Understanding the Antecedents and Consequences, Journal of Foodservice Business Research [SCOPUS], 19(5), 441-453.
- Jang, Y.J., Kim, W.G., Lee, H.Y. (2015). Coffee Shop Consumers’ Emotional Attachment and Loyalty to Green Stores: The Moderating Role of Green Consciousness, International Journal of Hospitality Management [SSCI], 44, 146-156.
- Jang, Y.J., Cho, S.B., Kim, W.G. (2013). Effect of Restaurant Patron's Regret and Disappointment on Dissatisfaction and Behavioral Intention, Journal of Travel & Tourism Marketing [SSCI], 30(5), 431-444.
- Dewald, B., Bruin, B.J., Jang, Y.J. (2013). US Consumer Attitudes towards "Green" Restaurants. An International Journal of Tourism and Hospitality Research [SCOPUS], 25, 2, 171-180.
- Jang, Y.J., Kim, W.G., Bonn, M.A. (2011). Generation Y Consumers’ Selection Attributes and Behavioral Intentions Concerning Green Restaurants. International Journal of Hospitality Management [SSCI], 30(4), 803-811.
International Conference presentations
- Jang, Y.J., Zheng, T., Bosselman, R. (2015). Environmental Sustainability and Organizational Performance in the Restaurant Industry: The Moderating Role of Senior Managers’ Values and Leadership. World Hospitality & Tourism Forum, June 19-21. Seoul, Korea.
- Jang, Y.J., Kim, W.G., Lee, H.Y., Yang, I.S. (2014). The Influence of Green Practices on Consumers’ Emotional Attachment and Loyalty. World Hospitality & Tourism Forum, June 26-28. Seoul, Korea.
- Kim, W.G., Jang, Y.J., Lee, H.Y. (2013). Effects of Green Attributes on Coffee Shop Consumers’ Attachment to a Store, Revisit Intention, and Repurchase Intention. TOSOK Conference, July 4-6. Seoul, Korea.
- Jang, Y. J. (2011). Indentifying the Criteria of Environmental Program and Evaluating Performances in Quick Service Restaurants : A Content Analysis. International CHRIE Conference, July 27-30, Denver, Colorado, USA.
- Kim, W.G., Jang, Y.J., Cho, S.B. (2011). Consumer Negative Emotion, Dissatisfaction, and Behavioral Responses: The Effects of Service Failure Severity. International CHRIE Conference, July 27- 30, Denver, Colorado, USA.
- Jang, Y. J., Kim, W. G., Bonn, M. A. (2010). Consumers’ Attitudes and Behavioral Intentions in Green Restaurants: Focused on Food- related Lifestyle Segments of Generation Y. International CHRIE Conference, July 29-Aug. 1, San Juan, Puerto Rico, USA. [BEST PAPER Award]
- Environmental Change and Sustainability: Management, Challenges and Research Opportunities. New York: Nova Science Publishers, Inc.
- Restaurant Management, Seoul, Korea: Gyomoonsa
Main Research interest
- Consumer behavior, Service marketing., Sustainability management, Leadership.
Dr. Lisa Assante
- +82 42-629-6863
- W19, #207
- Ph.D. in Hospitality Administration(Educational Psychology concentration), Texas Tech University, USA, 2005
- MS in Hotel Administration (Concentration in Hospitality Edu, Food &Beverage, and Marketing), University of Nevada, USA, 1998
- BS in Hotel, Restaurant, and Institutional Management, Pennsylvania State University, USA, 1987
- University of West Florida, Dept. Chair / Associate Professor, USA, 5 years
- Southern Utah University, Associate / Assistant Professor, USA, 7 years
- University of Hawai’i at Mānoa, Assistant Professor, USA, 2 years
- Texas Tech University, Graduate Part Time Instructor, USA, 2 years
- Stephen F. Austin State University, Assistant Professor, USA, 1 year
- The Venetian Resort, Management of Training and Development, USA, 1 year
- Creative Solutions Consulting, Owner/Consultant, USA, 15 years
- College of Southern Nevada, Instructor, USA, 2 years
- Pennsylvania Institute of Culinary Arts, Dean, USA, 1 year
- University of Nevada, Graduate Assistant, USA, 1
- +82 42-629-6873
- W12, #501-1
Working as an Assistant Professor of Sol International School and Director of Strategic Planning and Development that includes academic quality and communication matters related to Institut Paul Bocuse’s Bachelor of Culinary Arts Management programme in Woosong University, South Korea.
- PhD (Tourism, Leisure and Hospitality) final year candidate from Liverpool John Moores University, United Kingdom.
- MA (Hospitality Management) from the University of Brighton, United Kingdom
- BSc (Pure Science) from the University of Calcutta, India
- 3-year Diploma in Hotel and Restaurant Management, IIAS School of Management, India
- Dean and Principal Lecturer - TMC Academy, Singapore for 12 years
- Operation Manager – Food and Beverage Department, Hotel Bulbul, India
- Bar Manager, The Holt Hotel, United Kingdom
- Assistant Restaurant Manager, Wimpy, United Kingdom
- Assistant Food and Beverage Manager (Restaurant Operation), Zarim Resort, India
Dr. Hosae Lee
- +82 42-630-4710
- W19, #213
- Ph.D. University of Iowa
- M.S. University of Iowa
- B.S. Fairleigh Dickinson University
- CEO, Hyundai I&C
- Senior Consultant, Government of Dubai
- CEO, Almulla Business Group
- Professor, George Mason University
- Professor, University of Dubai
- Professor, Murray State University
Prof. Taehong Ahn
- +82 42-630-9174
- W19, #213
- University of Surrey 경영학박사
- Florida International University 호텔외식경영학 석사
- 한양대학교 이공학사
- 우송대학교 외식산업경영학과 교수
- 서울시의회 정책연구위원
- 연세대학교 행정대학원 강사
- 한양대학교 겸임교수
- ASSIST대학원 호스피탈리티MBA 주임교수
Prof. Choe Dae woo
- +82 42-630-9317
- W19, 213
- Gyeongbuk National University, Daegu, Korea
- Completion of Doctoral courses in Accounting
- MBA in Accounting
- Korea University, Seoul, Korea
- MBA in Marketing
- California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, California, U.S.A
- B.S. in Hotel Restaurants Management
- Managing Director (Acting General Manager) Gyeongju Hilton Gyeongju, Korea, 6years
- Director of Sales Marketing, Hanoi Daewoo Hotel, A Member of the Leading Hotels of the World, Hanoi, Vietnam, 6years
- Manager of Overseas Hotel Opening Team, Daewoo Development Co., Ltd. Seoul, Korea
- Hilton International Seoul, Seoul, Korea, 12 years
- Hyatt International, 2 years
- Korean Restaurant Manager of the Hyatt Cheju, Cheju Island, Korea
- Coffee shop Assistant Manager, Broadway Plaza Hyatt Los Angeles, L.A, U.S.A.
Dr. James Storey
- +82 42-630-9174
- W19, #213
- Ph.D. – Hospitality Management, Iowa State University; Ames, IA
- M.S. – Sport Management, West Virginia University; Morgantown, WV
- B.S. – Sport Management, Bridgewater State University; Bridgewater, MA
- Assistant Professor, Western Carolina University; Hospitality and Tourism Department, Cullowhee, NC
- Senior Lecturer, University of South Carolina; Hotel, Restaurant and Tourism Department, Columbia, SC
- Lecturer, James Madison University; Hart School of Hospitality, Sport and Recreation Management, Harrisonburg, VA
- Professor of Practice, Kansas State University; Hospitality Management Department, Olathe and Manhattan, KS
- Multi- unit General Manager, Nantucket Island Resorts, Nantucket, MA
- Owner, Jimmy’s Restaurant, Delray Beach, FL
- Multi-unit General Manager, Bluebeard’s Castle and Beach Resorts, St. Thomas, USVI
- Assistant General Manager, Nantucket Yacht Club, Nantucket, MA
- Food and Beverage Manager, The Plaza Hotel, New York, NY
- Spa Manager, The Peninsula Hotel, New York, NY
Prof. Miguel Teles de Menezes
- +82 42-630-9174
- W19, #213
- Masters in Foodservice Management, Cornell University (United States)
- WSET Wine & Spirit Education Trust London – Level 2
- SCA (Specialty Coffee Association), Intermediate level of Brewing, Roasting, & Sensory
- The Koop Roaster & Café, Co-Owner, 4+ years
- Di Bon organic coffee farm & Processing Center, Co-founder, 4+ years
- InterContinental, Tokyo, Director of F&B, 1 year
- Hotel Indigo Bali Seminyak Beach opening team, F&B Director, 2 years
- Belmond, formerly Orient-Express, Director of F&B, 2 years